Wednesday, June 25, 2003

suddenly feel somewhat depressed but can't figure out exactly why. and i'm being so irrational; i have readings to do for my development econs class but i haven't finished them nor have i read my econ 100b textbook. somehow just felt like writing something to soothe my soul.. i think sometimes writing about things is really surprisingly therapeutic.. well in case anyone who reads this thinks i'm really unstable right now pls dun be worried cos i sometimes just get upset for no reason so it's not that unusual.... =P
occasionally i really can't stand myself for being so neutral on everything. like i sometimes feel somewhat opinonless or indecisive and sometimes even though i may feel strongly for something i may not show it in action. and i guess i'm much less opinionated and neutral about matters half the time...which makes me wonder if i just take everything as it is and accept whatever i see or am taught.
c171 seems like a potentially interesting class that will definitely make me aware of third world country conditions. and make me think more about inequality in this world. i seriously hope that i will enjoy this class and learn a lot from it; though i am a little intimidated by the somewhat impressive statuses and "credentials" of some of my classmates; mostly seniors and there are even grad students.... sometimes i think i dun really think about things that i learn on the spot; i tend to absorb everything like a sponge and somehow it's only when i read evreything more thoroughly by myself that i truly digest everything that's taught and gain more from the material; so maybe i 'm a slow learner... and the 'supper' discussion which brought up the numerous A+s that our seniors got made me feel really small.... but then grades aren't everything so i shan't make myself too sad =)
well better get to bed soon if i dun want to end up missing the bus tmr morning and be late for class and end up feeling even more disadvantaged in my econ class... hmm actually i shouldn't feel that inferior.. maybe a more positive attitude might improve my performance =)

No comments: