Tuesday, September 09, 2003

got an email from cat today! it was kinda nice.... considering that I haven't really kept in touch with her for so long... actually i think i have neglected some of my 'old frens', yet not that i constantly make any effort to know new ppl too... oops. cat's life seems really interesting.... that xing fu girl holidaying and slacking in berlin, while here I am in berkeley loaded with lotsa work once again =P ok not that I have been doign a lot of work for the past two weeks, but i know that work will pile up really quickly before I know it... so... well guess i shall be optimistic and believe that work can stimulate my brain and prevent deterioration of writing skills... hmm. ok nmind quite random. nothing interesting happening in my life and i didnt get the tang centre volunteer thing but i finally got into my econ 182 class and now i officially have 20 units... dunno if i should drop cos econ 182 isn't exactly the most interesting class, plus it is at an unearthly hour and has the second last exam group.... nmind shall hang in there for the time being.....

No comments: