Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Facebook

Alas! I've succumbed to colleague pressure and finally signed up as a member of this social networking site. As with many other things, I have delayed reaction :P Actually many ppl have been telling me to sign up but I never did, cos I suspect my relationship with Facebook would be as doomed as my previous one with Friendster. Nonetheless, for K-P-O sake, I signed up to see who's friends with who, what ppl are up to etc... For time being, my interest is still sustained by the novelty of it all. But haven't really got around trying all the features. General impression I had was that it was a very American college kinda networking site, but am quite surprised by how popular it has become among S'poreans too (and globally as well, i suppose).

No comments: