Monday, January 07, 2008

I had an eventful morning today. First thing in morning, found out I had been 'arrowed' to draft a speech... Buddy was v cute and remarked that I've been 'shot again'... and asked whether it was painful or not haha. But then 15 min later, a sweet gesture somewhat salved my fresh wound ;) I earned myself a loaf of home-made banana bread/cake from a colleague from another unit. 'Cos she wanted to thank me for translating some Japanese instructions for her some time back ;) Rest of morning was spent following film crew videoing staff cum management -- for an opening MTV item at our D & D... After laughing at the antics of some v enthu staff and getting amused by spontaneity of senior management/ HODs, realised at the end that my Party Team was not spared from the dancing & lip-synching either... (But I have to admit it was actually somewhat fun) Poor S, being the only guy around, was pressured by his evil Party teammates to perform the gross act of stuffing black curly wig into shirt (as fake, dense chest hair). Dun think I've laughed so hard in a long time. Everyone joked though that our MTV had better not suffer the same fate as the MDA one...

No comments: