Sunday, August 05, 2012

From tmr onwards, I will be relatively free to do whatever I like with my weekdays; and a day or two each week will prob be set aside for baking. I have amassed several to-try recipes from food blogs, lib books and random recipes I come across. If only there's some place I can borrow baking equipment from; cos many recipes require this baking pan or other (or several, to make a layered cake) that I dun alri have and need to buy... :(

With more baking plans in mind, I shld also seriously start exercising more. Have been terribly ill disciplined and lazy the past couple of weeks - wld I be able to get up early tmr morning to go for a morning run? Very questionable, but I shall try... 

Here are some new food photos - last Thurs (my first day of bummer-hood), I made some choc peanut butter ice-cream!

Home-made chocolate & peanut butter ice-cream. The original recipe showed visible swirls of peanut butter - but had I followed the recipe faithfully this treat would be extremely extremely sinful so I cut down on the peanut butter and kinda incorporated my crunch Skippy PB into the choc ice cream instead. 

 My lovely ex-colleague gave me a box of cookies on my last day - I decided to use them as props for my choc peanut butter ice-cream.. Choc cookie ice-cream sandwiches!

I didn't show any shot with the completed cookie - because when I put them tog the ice-cream started oozing out and became not so sightly :P

No comments: