Friday, November 09, 2007

I got very upset today. And frustrated. And unhappy :( At times dunno if i'm just being childish and immature or there's something seriously wrong with how things work where I am. I think that it's also quite unhealthy that certain things at work have made me feel bad about myself, when in actual fact I shouldn't be feeling all these feelings of inadequateness etc at all. No doubt I can be a huge worry wart, but at times I can't help but feel lousy about things I am made to do. It certainly does not help that sometimes things you have to do are plain SILLY. Like getting right who's going to sit where in the Board room, cos there is apparently some unspoken protocol that XXX will not like it if he/she is put beside YYY. This is so ridiculous; for goodness sake sit beside someone you dun like for 3 hrs will die meh. Sometimes innocent innocent think that everyone is ok with everyone else is better. Unearth office politics and you realise that once again world is complicated. The most fabulous thing was that while I was at workstation sinking into depression boss and few other colleagues were working productively after office hours. Couldn't stand it and just left, albeit with mini mountain of uncleared stuff. I need a break...

No comments: